Zac Efron Height
Zac Efron Wiki
he is an American singer and dancer. He began acting early in the 2000s and made his claim to fame in his breakthrough role in the Disney channel movie, High School Musical, which produced unprecedented ratings, a best-selling soundtrack and countless loyal fans. Early in his career, he starred in a television series titled Summerland, and the film version of the Broadway hit Hairspray.
He established wide recognition through his performances as both singer and actor during these years, receiving two charted songs on Billboard Hot 100 and a Teen Choice Award for Breakout Star. He dated his on and off screen love interest Vanessa Hudgens until 2010. Zac has appeared in an episode of Entourage, has hosted Saturday Night Live, and has starred in leading roles in movies like 17 Again, Charlie St. Cloud, and The Lucky One.
His lead role as Troy Bolton in High School Musical, and being a heartthrob to girls around the world! Oh, and his killer abs!
Reported to have been “in love” with ex girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. Zac has since been linked to Lily Collins, Taylor Schilling, and Maika Monroe. In Sept. 2013 it was revealed that Zac had gone to rehab for a cocaine addiction.
Lets take a look at some of the interesting facts about Zac Efron Height, Age, Movies, wiki, Net-worth and see his latest pictures.
Zachary David Alexander Efron
Zac Efron is currently 28 according to his birthdate October 18, 1987
San Luis Obispo, California, USA
Zac completed her schooling from Arroyo Grande High School in 2006. He, then, went University of Southern California for some time. But, then decided to pursue an acting career. Zac also attended Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts, Santa Maria, California to get acting training.
Actor and Singer
- Father – David Efron (Electrical Engineer at a power station)
- Mother – Starla Baskett (Secretary at the same power plant)
- Siblings – Dylan Efron (Brother)
Viewpoint, Inc. (Publicist)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Zac Efron dated –
- Vanessa Hudgens (2005-2010) – Vanessa and Zac performed in the High School Musical series. Their relationship went from ON-screen to OFF-screen as well, which started in September 2005. They dated for over 5 years till December 2010. They had a safe bonding without any drama or cheating scandal.
- Lily Collins (Feb 2012 – June 2012; October 2013-December 2013) – American actress, Lily Collins dated Zac Efron for a short period of time until June 2012. Despite his best efforts to dodge from media, he was believed to be together with Lily. The relationship soon saw an end in mid 2012. But, again in October 2013, the duo were seen holding hands, when going for a movie. They finally separated in the end of 2013.
- Halston Sage (2014) – Nearing April-May 2014, the actors are RUMORed to be dating each other.
- Michelle Rodriguez (2014) – From June 2014 to August 2014, the actors Zac and Michelle Rodriguez dated each other.
- Sami Miro (2014-Present) – Since September 2014, Zac is dating Sami Carter-Oberstone (better known as Sami Miro). It was confirmed by US Magazine. She is not an actress, or a professional model, and was working at Demand Media Studios, when they started dating in September 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
- His brown hair and blue eyes
Zac’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Zac has signed an endorsement deal with Philippine clothing brand, Penshoppe in 2012.
Best Known For
His films done in 2006, 2007 and 2008 year after year. This movie was “High School Musical” series. He portrayed the role of Troy Bolton and achieved a number of awards for this movie.
Zac Efron has contributed in soundtracks in his own films. He has not released any album, though. Efron’s contribution is in the 2007 film “Hairspray”, and 2006-2008 film series “High School Musical”. Zac was also nominated for the High School Musical 3 for “Teen Choice Award for Choice Music: Album – Soundtrack” award.
2003 film Melinda’s World for his role as Stuart Wasser. This movie is Zac’s first one, which is based on a novel written by Marianne Kennedy.
First TV Show