Gwen Stefani Age, Height, Band, News | Gwen | Gwen Stafani
Gwen Stefani (b. 1969) is an American singer-songwriter and fashion designer. She is a co-founder and lead vocalist of the ska band No Doubt, first formed in 1986. Gwen Stefani Age is 46 years. During the band’s hiatus in the early 2000s, Stefani began a successful solo career as well, spawning the worldwide smash singles “Rich Girl” and “Hollaback Girl.”. Gwen Stefani is most known for her pop singing abilities, being the lead singer and script writer for No Doubt, one of the most loved pop acts in the 1990s. Her trademark red lipstick and platinum blond hair accent her sex appeal, and so, her fame comes from topping the ‘desirable women’ charts too along with music charts.Gwen Stefani has a net worth in excess of $80 million, thanks to her successful endeavors in multiple fields. She has two successful solo albums apart from many albums . Gwen Stefani Band is ‘No Doubt’.
The band had mixed success till tragedy struck Gwen with her date of 7 years, Tony Kanal, dumping her. In that emotional upheaval, the songster came up with Don’t Speak, the biggest hit of Tragic Kingdom which won her Grammy nominations. In 2002, Gwen Stefani decided to go solo with Let Me Blow Your Mind which won a Grammy.Love. Angel. Music. Baby., another solo in 2004, became a multi-platinum seller with 6 Grammy nominations.
She has also been part of many movies with her filmography spanning nearly half a dozen titles. In 2007, she launched ‘L’ a line of fragrances as part of L.A.M.B. It is indeed a millionaire’s life that Gwen Stefani leads. She lives along with husband Gavin Rossdale at a huge mansion in Los Angeles, California.
Gwen Stefani News
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s Flirty Tweets Remind Us Love Is Still in the Air This Summer
Gwen Stefani Says Her “Dreams Were Shattered” During Gavin Rossdale Divorce
Blake Shelton: My Relationship With Gwen Stefani Didn’t Start as Suddenly as It Seemed
Gwen Renée Stefani
Gwen Stefani is currently 46 according to her birthdate October 03, 1969
Fullerton, California, U.S.
Stefani went to Loara High School in Anaheim, California and graduated in 1987. Post that, she attended Fullerton College in Fullerton, California and finally enrolled herself into California StateUniversity, Fullerton.
Singer, songwriter, fashion designer, actress
- Father – Dennis Stefani (Worked as a Yamaha marketing executive)
- Mother – Patti (née Flynn) (Homemaker; Has also worked as an accountant)
- Siblings – Jill (Younger Sister), Todd (Younger Brother), Eric Matthew Stefani (Older Brother) (Keyboardist, Animator, Songwriter)
Gwen Stefani is signed to several agencies –
- Azoff Music Management
- MOB Agency
- Primary Talent International
Pop, dance-pop, synthpop, hip hop, new wave, R&B
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gwen Stefani dated –
- Tony Kanal (1987-1993) – Gwen started dating singer Tony Kanal in 1987 secretly. When Tony’s band No Doubt performed in 1987, they met and she tried to kiss him when the two of these were on a walk. The other band members were against the relationship as they treated Gwen as their sister, but Tony gave the relationship a shot. Gwen wanted to have a baby with him. The duo split in 1993, when No Doubt was working on their third studio album.
- Gavin Rossdale (1995-2015) – In December 1995, Stefani started dating English musician Gavin Rossdale. After six years of dating, the couple got engaged on January 1, 2002 and subsequently married on September 14, 2002. The couple welcomed three children after that – sons Kingston James McGregor (b. May 26, 2006), Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale (b. August 21, 2008), and Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale (b. February 28, 2014). The couple separated in July 2015 after being in a relationship for 20 years and she filed for divorce on August 3, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian American ancestry on her dad’s side while she has Irish, Norwegian, and Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side.
She is naturally a “Brunette.”
But, she dyed them “Platinum Blonde” when she was in ninth grade in late 1994.
- Platinum blonde hair
- Midriff baring clothes
- Fashionable style
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Best Known For
Her musical contributions such as Hollaback Girl, The Sweet Escape, Rich Girl and others.
As a solo artist, Stefani released her debut album Love. Angel. Music. Baby. on November 23, 2004 via Interscope Records. It charted at #1 in Australia, #4 in UK, #5 in U.S.A., #3 in Canada, etc. She was able to sell 7 million copies worldwide. The standard version of the album consists of 12 singles, giving it a total length of about 49 minutes.
As a part of rock band, No Doubt, Stefani’s debut album was The Beacon Street
Collection released in March 1995. This album was No Doubt’s second studio album because Gwen joined the band in 1994, which was originally formed in 1986.
In 2001, Gwen had a cameo role in the action comedy film Zoolander as herself.
First TV Show
In 1996, she appeared in the sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live as a musical guest. Until 2006, she has appeared in 5 episodes.
Other Related Search Terms